Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport is mindful of the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency, has implemented a policy covering all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by them as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued navigation on this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
beziers.aeroport.fr - Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport
Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport
RD612 - 34420 Portiragnes
Creation, hosting of the site
10 bis rue boieldieu, 34500 Beziers
Identity, artistic direction
Romain Diant, Asensó studio
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in case of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher can not be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to you, others and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you will not take any action against it.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content in said link.
Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport represented by its director.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your requests.
The personal data collected on the contact forms are as follows:
- last name and first name
- mail address
The personal data collected when subscribing to the newsletter are as follows:
- last name and first name
- mail address
This information is recorded in a computerized file by Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport. Your data will only be used insofar as this is necessary for the processing of your support. Your personal information is kept for a period which may not exceed six months. During this period, the campaign team will put in place all appropriate means to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport
RD612 - 34420 Portiragnes
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are stored and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to a attribution of specific competence stemming from a text of particular law or regulation.
Information about cookies on this website
When consulting the site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be saved in text files called "cookies", installed on your terminal, under reserve your choices regarding cookies, which you can modify at any time.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use current tools to configure them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. Their main purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing on the sites and to provide you with personalized services.
In your computer cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Different types of cookies
When you connect to our site, we may need to install various cookies in your terminal to allow us to recognize your browser during the period of validity of the Cookie concerned.
The cookies that we can implant on our site are the following:
- user session cookies that allow the site to function properly;
- cookies which have the sole purpose of contributing to the security of the site (for example, when you are asked - to connect again to a content or a service after a certain period of time);
- cookies to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the site according to the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your terminal contains;
- audience measurement cookies such as the number of page views, the number of visits, the activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return. These cookies only allow the establishment of statistical studies on the traffic of users of the service whose results are completely anonymous. For this, the site uses the services of Google Analytics, an analysis service provided by Google INC. The data generated by these cookies is anonymized before being sent to Google.
Cookies issued by third parties
We would like to inform you that certain third-party companies are likely to issue cookies from certain spaces accessible on our site.
In particular, we are likely to include on our site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to make known to these other people your consultation or your opinion concerning a content. of our site. This is particularly the case of the "Share", "Like" buttons from social networks, etc.
The social network is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if you did not use it during your consultation of our site. This type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your browsing on our site, simply because your social network account was activated on your terminal (open session) while you were browsing our site.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they can collect using these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
When you visit the site, you have a banner allowing you to accept or configure cookies.
A configuration screen allows you to read the families of cookies used on the site; and select the cookies you accept or refuse.
You also have the option of withdrawing your consent to the collection of cookies, by clicking on the "Service management" link.
More information about cookies
On the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org